Try this simple daily routine to help center you and release any negative energy and thoughts, also to bring awareness for you, daily. Centering yourself can bring so many benefits to your life such as; making sure you check things off your daily task, minimizing stress, helping you break bad habits, giving you time to relax, getting rid of procrastination, you will get more rest, you can choose how your day goes and so much more.
Things that must be done in the morning:
After you wake up, make your bed
Wash Your Face
Say these Daily Affirmations
I embrace success.
The words “I can’t” are not in my vocabulary.
I refuse to believe my own excuses.
I AM UNSTOPPABLE!
I am calm in the face of conflict.
I brush annoyances off quickly and easily.
I agree to disagree.
I AM BIGGER THAN THAT!
I choose to radiate love, joy, and gratitude today.
I know life is too short to dwell on negativity.
I WALK IN THE LIGHT!
I release my need to impress others.
I know that I have nothing to prove.
I CHOOSE TO ACCEPT MYSELF JUST THE WAY I AM!
I am free to create my OWN reality.
I have choices in all situations.
Nothing stands between me and my highest self, who will you choose?
I release my attachment to everything that no longer adds value to me.
I REFUSE TO LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE HOLD ME BACK!
I release my need to compare myself to others.
I judge myself by my own standards of success.
I AM ENOUGH JUST AS I AM!
I am ready to show the world who I am and what I have to offer!
NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM FULFILLING MY PURPOSE!
I am making space for more success to come into my life.
I LET GO OF MY EXCUSES.
I am productive and focused on Results!
I choose to take responsibility for my own happiness.
I will not let anyone “make” me emotional today.
I AM IN CONTROL!
I am committed to my own success.
I take action on my goals now so I can have the financial freedom, and lifestyle I want.
I honor my need to rest and recharge.
I am committed to finding at least one hour of “me” time today!
I AM HERE FOR A REASON. That reason does not include gossip and negativity.
I AM COMMITTED TO BEING A POSITIVE INFLUENCE!
I TAKE MY GOALS SERIOUSLY.
I know that my time here on earth is limited.
I honor my life. I am committed to my own success.
I go out of my way to meet people I admire and respect because we are who we are around.
Get to know them and their tactics so you can become them and then go higher!
I AM ON THE PATH TO GREATNESS!
4. Finish the sentences about Self( look into the mirror and tell yourself..) Come up with different endings each day. Some days will be harder than others but awareness is key:I love you for….I forgive you for…Today I will…
5. Have a 1 Liter water bottle? If not, drink at least 1 liter of water by the time you start your day or leave out the house.(You can add lemon, lime or cucumber and mint only to your water for taste and nutrients)
6. Write a sentence or two in your journal.(info on exercise for day 1)
7. Read 10-20 pages of an e-book or physical book
8. 15-30 minutes of listening to audios
9. 10- 20 minute meditation
10. Take a walk outside for 10-12 minutes or longer